I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A song my wife and I love. This was our wedding song. We were married in her home town, Honolulu Hawaii. I truly love the girl I married. We have had have some tough times to get through though. I hope love keeps us together. I shouldn't poste this..

Somebody give me a big kick in the ass!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
iaefebs said:
I was at the Rock and Roll opening of the hall of fame in Cleveland. The lineup for the concert was The Allman Brothers Band, Alice In Chains, Prince, Chuck Berry, Bon Jovi, Booker T & The MGs,James Brown, Jackson Browne, Eric Burdon, Johnny Cash, George Clinton, Sheryl Crow, Dr Dre, Dr John, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Melissa Etheridge, John Fogerty, Aretha Franklin, Gin Blossoms, Al Green,Carole King, Heart, Bruce Hornsby, The Kinks, Annie Lennox, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, Martha Reeves and The Vandellas, John Mellencamp, Natalie Merchant, Sam Moore, Iggy Pop, The Pretenders, Lou Reed, Robbie Robertson, Boz Skaggs, Slash, Soul Asylum, Eric Clapton, John Lee Hooker, Jimmy Page, Bonnie Raitt, Snoop Dog, Pete Townshend, Sting, Neil Young. They had a revolving stage and two side stages. We had great seats and the next day visited the hall. While waiting outside They had an Airshow. What a great weekend.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYyK0fYd2rM

Bro, that post was way too long and had too many commas for any ICUs to read

Lushife said:
Bro, that post was way too long and had too many commas for any ICUs to read

And you had to go and quote it too didn't you. There's a page right there. :p

On the road again... It's raining and supposed to get worse. Just hoping for another good night.

It's wet out on the Washington coast right now.
Fog some places, light rain others, supposed to get to about 29° tonight so the morning drive could be fun.

Airborneguy said:
I'll probably be hitting some of the new shore breweries in the spring. We'll do a meet up.

There's one not to too far from me in Atlantic highlands, I haven't tried them yet

Yeah Carton, they have them at the growler station at Soirits ut I haven't tried it yet

Wow, I can't believe I figured out that acronym so quickly.

That probably has something to do with the REST OF THE POST making it obvious, don't you think? I know if I had read it, I could have figured out that acronym (sans last letter, of course) even if it was INVISIBLE. Like me.

Just ordered a case of Rodenbach :ban::rockin:

Actually getting kind of bored with typical beers lately, and I don't even drink that much. Having a whole case of Flanders reds (that I don't have to wait for the perfect time, like I kinda have to with the 4 remaining - both very delicious and fairly expensive - bottles of Panil Barriquée) will be awesome. :ban::rockin:

Tomorrow I'm picking up a case of Orval that I ordered a couple months ago. Despite never having actually tried it before. :drunk:

I can't figure out the acro...

BBL alluded to it. I think you really need to have been a geek on the Internet somewhere between 10 and 15 years ago to be likely to get it.

I thought this place was supposed to be wild at this time of night. I think I want my money back...

This is the slowest I've seen this thread at night since Dan started it.

Well, maybe if we start with the music again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all the wild party goers have passed out already. Some are even passed out naked in the hot tub. Good thing there is no water in it.

Back