citra

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moinkyschmoink

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just made a pretty incredible beer involving citra hops (wheat, not important). I heard there will be no more citra for us home brewers for awhile. This sucks, if true, and I found this...

We are the conclusive Citra Hops website. Citra Hops are our magnum opus and we only handle in our distinctive feature. We cast about the web for the capital trait and best price available. After much examination we have restricted our results down to one. www.Labelpeelers.com They are the slightest price we could attain on Citra Hops and they also have great consumer service. A phone number with live people to satisfy your questions 11-8 Mon-Sat est. Here is a direct link to the product on LabelPeelers.com: Citra Hops. We will periodically post news and facts about Citra Hops, so look back if you are interested in what is happening.

We strain to keep the most current advice possible. If you have any facts about our subject matter please feel free to contact us. We always enjoy articulation with the association about or pursuit. And, as consistently we would be pleased any criticism you have, we are always striving to make the authorized Citra Hops website the best it can be.

One brewery? Are the citra guys that big of eac's or what? Is there really a sub for citra?
Bad news I guess.

Galaxy sounds really exciting to me but I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how well it'll sub for Citra. That'll be my next acquisition from Farmhouse Brewing Supply though. Lately I try to use a lack of availability of a hop as an excuse to try something new.

The El Dorado leaves I got from AHS have an awesome aroma btw. Just done a little dry hopping with those so far.

Back