Whats the next 'big thing'?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
So I've got this stock market project for my finance class and I'm wondering what you guys think the next 'big thing' will be. Like the iPhone, whats the next thing thats going to make people line up and wait for hours on end?

Or if any of you have any 'hot stock tips' I'm all ears.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: if I'm one of the top 5% of earners I'll get 5pts added to my final grade.....thats a whole letter grade! :rockin:

Mr. McGuire: I just want to say one word to you - just one word.
Ben: Yes sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Ben: Yes I am.
Mr. McGuire: 'Plastics.'
Ben: Exactly how do you mean?
Mr. McGuire: There's a great future in plastics.
Think about it.
Will you think about it?
Ben: Yes I will.
Mr. McGuire: Shh! Enough said. That's a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about countrywide... http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=cfc

They recently had a big crash bc of their whole lending practices thing....but bank of america just bought them so maybe now is a good time to buy in hopes of the stock price returning to it's former numbers...

I just wonder if the stock will rise enough through this semester for me....

It kinda sucks, in all of my business classes they've taught us to 'get rich slow' meaning invest in things you know will grow and not be volitile......now I've got to make as much $$$ as I can in about 3mo...

:tank: I don't think the next big thing will be a bunch of drunk beer junkies hitting big in the stock market.

the new ipod is gonna be pretty big, it's got a touch screen and internet browsing like the iphone. It's basically the iphone without the phone part and it's cheaper.

Latest posts

Back