Kingston Ontario HBS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LS_Grimmy

Reaction score
Howdy,

Just got posted from Victoria BC to Kingston Ontario with the military and I was wondering if anyone new where I could buy my grain locally in Kingston Ontario. I'm living just off of Collins Bay RD.

Hope you can help,
Marc

Hey Marc,
In the spring I moved from Kingston to Vancouver! Brewing wine is pretty big in Kingston but I think at least a couple of those supply stores carry grain, extract, and hops for beer. I didn't really start brewing much beer until I moved to Vancouver but I recall seeing the ingredients when I was in picking up supplies for wine and cider! I'd try "Bitters & Grapes" on Bayridge Drive probably as a first try or Homecraft on Princess past the cat centre. Hope you enjoy Kingston as much as I did; it is a great city. It kind of has that british/victoria kind of feel to it-just scaled down. Definately check out the Brew Pub and Woodenheads for dinner!
Ryan

Hey Ryan,

Homecraft on Princess is the only one that I could find that has grain but unfortunatly their supplier went bankrupt and they no longer have a supply. They are gunna try to get one over the next month. I'll try bitter and grapes which is actually just around the corner of my place since I'm just off taylor kidd.

As for Kingston it's pretty nice. We love the water front but haven't toured the city much. We have been so busy moving into the new house and getting setup. Looking forward to checking it out. I'll for sure check out woodlands dinner for sure.

Thanks for the leads,
Marc

Back