Hello from Dublin, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

head7l

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw my hat in to the ring as well. I have been lurking here for a while. Getting back in the mix after a good 10 years away (5 kids will do that).

I just finished up a partial mash Dead Guy clone (learned alot about yeast amounts too :(). But I'm learning a ton and cobbling together the equipment, and knowledge, for that AG leap.

Cheers,
Sean

Just thought I would throw my hat in to the ring as well. I have been lurking here for a while. Getting back in the mix after a good 10 years away (5 kids will do that).

I just finished up a partial mash Dead Guy clone (learned alot about yeast amounts too :(). But I'm learning a ton and cobbling together the equipment, and knowledge, for that AG leap.

Cheers,
Sean

I live probably within 10-15 minutes drive from you.. if you need any help with AG or equipment I can probably help. Just PM me. I need someone around here to brew with anyway otherwise my SWMBO will eat all my time.

Welcome to HBT. Im about 10 mins away from dublin myself. Welcome to the hobby again.

Do you guys 'round this way make it to any brew clubs, and if so who? I would like to be able to put something on the calendar so I can plan support for SWMBO and the 5 monkeys.

The only one I know of is SODZ and I'm going to my first meeting Monday at the Easton Fado. Thier website is www.sodz.org. I had trouble getting the sign up link to work but I emailed Vic and he said just come and take care of the sign up there. I know bad67z is going too. It starts at 7:00, hope to see you there!

Welcome, fellow buckeye!

I'm in a homebrew club up in Marion. If you want some additional information, shoot me a PM.

I got an email from the folks @ SODZ about their next meeting (9/21) but I am going to be out of town. I was just checking to see if there were any others that you guys were in and recommended.

Cheers.

Back