Any Brewtroller users with Pressure Sensor Knowledge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuBrew

Reaction score
I was having difficulty getting my calibration done on my sensors so I unhooked the tubing and blew into it to see if I got a change in the volume on the volume screen.

No Dice, but when I suck on the tubing (easy fellas) I do get reaction from the sensors.

What do I have wired backwards here, or is my logic flawed on the way the sensors work?

I posted in the BT forum already, sorry for the duplicate, but this is my last hurdle!

What sensor do you have? Got a datasheet on it?
With this info we should be able to figure whats going on ;)

Does it have 2 ports? It is a differential sensor, swap the hoses over and try again?
From the datasheet the pressure side is the one with the part marking.

Yeah, I'm a reh tard.

Jeremiah over at the BT forum had the same suggestion so I'm sure that's the problem.

Thanks!!!

Yeah, I'm a reh tard.

Jeremiah over at the BT forum had the same suggestion so I'm sure that's the problem.

Thanks!!!

Glad to help, you got a write up on your build?

Once I get everything running I'll put some time in, right now I just to brew. I took a new job just as I was finishing everything up about 6 months ago and since I travel 4 or 5 days a week and have a 15 month old son I just haven't had time to even brew on it yet. Hopefully I'll be putting it through the first run on Labor Day!!!

Thanks for your help!

Back