Visiting Cleveland - Recommendations?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xixi89

Reaction score
I am attending an event in Cleveland and would like to stop by a brewery. Any recommendations? I've heard Great Lakes Brewing Company and FatHeads. I probably will only have time for one so recommendations are appreciated!

Also are there any hop farms anywhere around Cleveland? Would love to see one!

Great lakes is a really cool spot. Worth checking out. If you have a chance for a meal outside of a brewery, you should check out Melt. I don't know of any hop farms up there.

Great lakes is a really cool spot. Worth checking out. If you have a chance for a meal outside of a brewery, you should check out Melt. I don't know of any hop farms up there.

^^^^^^ I spent 4ths in downtown cleveland go to GL its right on market street also around the corner is market garden and nano brew on 25th st

I agree with all of the above recommendations. Depending where your function takes place I would also recommend The Brew Kettle.

Thank you all! I ended up going to Fat Heads as Great Lakes was closed (Sunday). Good food and Good beer!

Back