Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- Round 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is tuesday OK? I dont get home until 6:30 mondays so that makes the day hard. Tuesday is good for me in the afternoon. what do you think

Any night this week after about 5:30 works for me EXCEPT Thursday and Friday. Friday we are having my sons 6th birthday party here. All week I will be busy doing stuff for the party, but it should all be here at the house, so I will be available. If something does come up, I will let everyone know.
tom

Oh and I will have some help unloading the grains. My brew partner will be here since he is picking my son up from school. However, anyone is welcome to come by and help and /or shoot the crap while we are sorting.
tom

Monday is going to be a little tight for me. Is Tuesday OK? If so, what time? Anytime after 6 or 6:30 is fine for me. Thanks again Tom for all your hard work putting this together.

Ben

Grains are delivered and sitting comfortably in my garage

Sent from my DROIDX using Home Brew Talk

Risser09, are you still planning to head up to Tom's this week to pick up your order? If so, could you pick up mine and I'll meet you or come to your house? Email me at [email protected] if you are able. Thanks.

I will be there around 6 as well depending on traffic. Thanks again Tom!

beerloaf

Tom you made this possible. 192 lbs of grain. I can't thank you enough!
dm438m.jpg

beerloaf

If anyone is heading up to pickup that is anywhere closer to Lancaster / Lititz please let me know. I have a very busy week and would appreciate anyone closer to my house when I do get the time to break free.

Tom: I hope this wasn't too stressful. You did a GREAT job! If you ever need anything just give me a yell.:rockin:

I hope you enjoy my token of appreciation.

Well.... with all this grain I think there is going to be alot of homebrew out there. And a party could break out at any moment. :tank::mug::tank:

WADE

Thanks guys! Wade, i will enjoy your token some point this weekend I'm sure. Thanks a lot! I forgot i have some stuff going on tomorrow night. Anyone who was looking to pick up tomorrow, i can only start around 6:30. After that it will have to wait until the weekend. Quite honestly i have a lot of stuff to do before friday so if everyone just wants to wait until Saturday or Sunday, that would be fine by me.
Tom

Tom,

I will be there tonight (Wed) around 7. I have over an hour commute down to you. My weekend is booked, so I hope tonight is still good.

Thanks,

SM

Tonight will still work, but those o you who can wait until the weekend, I'd appreciate it. Smarek- not a problem since your tied up this weekend.
Tom

gifty, that will be fine. I should be home most of the day tomorrow. I do have to return some more items from my sons party, but thats about it.
tom

I have off work, yes, but I have some running to do. Should be home around 2-3 and will be home the rest of the night wiring.
Tom

Risser- I should be good on the 16th. Shoop me a PM the day of or the day before to remind me and I'll make sure my schedule is still clear.
tom

Saturday should be good too. As mentioned, PM me either the night before or earlier on Saturday to be sure my schedule is still clear.
tom

Not a problem for the reschedule. Afternoon should work. I'll be wiring and/or testing my new toy. probably wiring though...

If toms teeth are chatter, cut the power to the house. Watch, 50 amps will leave a mark.

Good luck, send some pics of it working.

Did anyone order a sack of BZ-WHT and pick up a sack of BZ-PILS by accident? I have a sack of wheat sitting here and all the pickups are made. I'm also missing a sack of BZ-PILS and a sack of BD-MOPA.
Tom

Back