I know i have posted this Before!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
BUT!!! it is happening again. The guy that i do business with that has the conry kegs told me i could have a few more for free! I told him i would take what he had, he told me not to say that cuz every 2 weeks he hauls away a cargo van full of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockin:

I will let you know next week how many i get my hands on!:ban:

Get in line, bartering here we come!;)

I would love to have one or two.. but.. no money for CO2, and no fridge, and no.. ahhhhh! I can't wait to change over to kegs... I just cant do it now.

I remember you last post about this, but why has this guy not realized he's giving you hundreds of dollars of easily saleable merchandise? Millionaire philanthropist? Or sweet on you or something? ;)

I'm game for 4 and will pay shipping and what ever price we possibly work out. Still to knew a brewer to have anything of bartering value.

:tank:

landhoney said:
I remember you last post about this, but why has this guy not realized he's giving you hundreds of dollars of easily saleable merchandise? Millionaire philanthropist? Or sweet on you or something? ;)

Naaaa, the company where he gets his product appearently has said they are not wanting them back so he takes them to the salvage yard. He owns the company and his time and gas are worth more than what he would get if he took them there. So, i have offered him this time either 5 gallons or his favorite commercial beer. So i guess a case of beer is not free, but damn near!

He could be sweet on me, im dead sexy!!!!!!

j/k

Not sure. Since i have 16 kegs at home i will not be needing and the wife will scream if i bring home another 20 -30 kegs.

When i get them i will let you know how many are up for grabs and we will go from there.

there's a corny shortage in our area currently :( and i'm in desperate need. They charge $120.00 for the new ones!

i'm willing to pay for them and pay for shipping, plus i could send you some homebrew :)

You should auction them off live on HBT, or have a silent auction thread with a pre-set random stop time. Have some fun at our expense. ;)

Ummmm.... Help out a beginer. I'd more than happy to pay shipping for one.

Ok, well he took a cube van load away a few days before i initally talked to him last week. I stopped by his place on my way from other business and in that 5 day span he had collected 6 for me.

I will Look at what i have at home and check these out, make sure they are not crap and will proceed from there.

It was not the giant haul i was thinking it would be, but he knows now i want them all!! so in two weeks we shall see how many he has.

Here goes my backhanded play to outmaneuver the rest of the brewers looking for your kegs...

So, does the the wife like wine? I've got Chilean Cab Sav, Amarone, California Cab Sav, Chardonnay, Strawberry, Plum, Plum Port, Plum/Mango, Pomegranite, Geveztraminer, Tomato (tastes like a dry Pinot Gris), Peach from my backyard(around 16%ABV!!!), and an award winning Seval/Muscat blend. All available for bater.

/backhanded maneuvering

PTN

Ummmmm.. JC... :D

LOL If it works out, throw my name in the hat. I know it's not what you thought, but I could use a little more stock than the 4 I have coming from Pedalbiker. Keep us posted!

Ize

Back