Sweetest beer deal I've had all year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rezilynt

Reaction score
I had to drive down to Tacoma to give a training. (took me 4 1/2 freekin hours to get here) Anyway, I check into my room on the water and then take about a mile walk along the ocean and find a bar that is having happy hour. I had more nachos than I could eat, 1 pitcher and a pint of local brew. All for a whopping $11.95! I'm definitely going back tomorrow night and not ordering the nachos so I have more room for beer. Best deal I've found on the road this year.

I just got back from the local Mexican joint where they have a 32oz giganto-mug of Dos XX for 3.85. :rockin:

Mmmmm Nachos and Beer.

You didn't tell us how the local brew was......

It was a summer ale and was good enough that I don't plan on eating dinner tomorrow just so I can have more of it.:D There are 12 other micro's on tap at the same price. I can't wait for 4:00 tomorrow. I'll be nice and thirsty after taking all day!

I felt like a beached whale walking home.

Shameful! 12 micros on tap and you drank a whole pitcher of one? Sounds like you're in a deep rut.:ban:

Summer Ale, something labeled unfiltered ale, Seattle lager - that's all I could get to today. The pitchers were around $4 and a glass was $2.50. I had to do the pitcher then the pints. I couldn't do anymore due to my stomach wanting to burst out of my skin. I only had an hour at those prices. Sorry guys! What I did drink sure was good though.

Back