tonight's tasting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z987k

Reaction score
So tonight we had a little tasting event:
img_1861.jpg

from left to right:
Chapeal Mirabel Lambic, Sans Coluttes Bier de Garde, Robert the Bruce Scotch Ale, Spice Metheglin, Grapefruit Melomel, a few mixed drinks with Sailor Jerry and some wonderful sipping rum: Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 year.
Missing from the picture is Knob Creek, Elijah Craig 18yr, Lindemann's Gueze, and St. Louis Peche. And of course my two tap beers.

I LOVE Sailor Jerry Rum. I think it's one of the best spiced rums out there. I am sure that there are some top dollar spiced rums out there that might be better but for the money SJ can't be beat!

:tank:

I've got a Chimay White Tripel, Odell's IPA, Yellowstone Black Widow Stout, and I think I'll top it off with a Celebrator.

Umm..good night ahead..

I LOVE Sailor Jerry Rum. I think it's one of the best spiced rums out there. I am sure that there are some top dollar spiced rums out there that might be better but for the money SJ can't be beat!

Rogue's Hazelnut Spiced rum is very very good as well.

Rogue's Hazelnut Spiced rum is very very good as well.

Is that a high ender? If not maybe the next time I go to the liquor store I will get a small bottle of it. Haven't been to the liquor since January though. Coincidentally that was the same time that I started brewing.

Is that a high ender? If not maybe the next time I go to the liquor store I will get a small bottle of it. Haven't been to the liquor since January though. Coincidentally that was the same time that I started brewing.

I think it's about 25ish so I guess that would be on the high end of spiced rums.

Back