Funkwerks opens in Fort Collins

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just had to give a shout out to Funkwerks, a new saison-focused tap room in Fort Collins, Colorado. SWMBO and I paid them a visit last week, and they were pouring up some mighty fine farmhouse-style ales in the little building that used to house the Fort Collins Brewery.

Grand opening isn't until January, but the soft opening received some early press thanks to a local newspaper article. Consequently, the place was packed, and they'd already run out of their flagship saison when we showed up. In its place, they were pouring up a (delicious) precursor test batch for half the price. In addition to the flagship saison, they had a light Saison called Casper, a wit, and a really nice cherry saison.

We talked with the owners for quite some time whilst sitting at the bar and enjoying our beers. They're great folks, homebrewers who've gone pro. Give 'em a try!

Saw their saison at the liquor store. Looked really good; but I didn't pony up the $11 fora beer I haven't heard of.

Back