Rivertown Big Brew Day - Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmward21

Reaction score
Anyone brewing or spectating? I plan on getting there around noon to check out the set-ups. I'm making the jump to all grain and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to meet other home brewers and see their brewing equipment.

I've brewed the last couple years there. I just brewed 2 batches the last 2 weekends, so I won't be brewing this year. I haven't decided if I'm going yet.

I'll be there. We're making 20 gallons all grain. Should be fun; come say hello!

When ever I look up info on this event I get stuff from back in 2013. Maybe I am bad at the internet? Could you post a link?

When ever I look up info on this event I get stuff from back in 2013. Maybe I am bad at the internet? Could you post a link?

I heard about it from the Bloatarians. There is information available on the local club websites (CMI and BBL) as well as the American Homebrewers Association. But I agree with you that is is somewhat difficult to find out information about it. I don't think it was advertised.

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/aha-events/national-homebrew-day/big-brew-events/?site_id=2118

Back