home brewers in henry,clayton, butts county

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozo0385

Reaction score
anyone brewing in henry, clayton or butts county. Located in McDonough.

Glockspeed thats where I buy all my brew and equipment. Just came in couple of weeks and bought a shock top clone and rasberry flavoring and a pin lock corny

Glockspeed I'm in there quite a bit. I'm the one with the Honeydew Wine. It turned out decent, a little dry, but i'll sweeten it a little before i drink it and it bring out the flavor big time....

Mcdonough brewer here, anyone have a water profile report for henry county?

GeorgiaMead, jailhouse brewing is in downtown Hampton and they brew some fine beers, especially IPA'S and I'm sure there not buying bottled water. I obtained a water report from the county, but was wondering if anyone had sent a sample to ward labs or anything. According to the report our water is soft and needs brewing salts. Especially for IPA'S.

I'm aware of jail house as I do live in Hampton, but they prob have a water conditioning system or filtration system. I'm sure most breweries don't use tap water.

You could always go to the thing yet have on Thursdays or the brewery tours on Saturday and ask them...

If they have it ready ask them about there porter that is not out yet. Its amazing.
We will be attending again in a couple of weeks.

Info this crew:

The South Atlanta Homebrewers will be doing a "brewing Demo" this Saturday, @ 15th Street Pub, on Jodeco Road, in Stockbridge, starting around 15:00.

Swing by and say hello if interested.

There will also be a "Teach a friend to brew" event @ "JustBrewIt", on Nov. 1st.

Feel free to spread the word!

Back