Recipe forms?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrizzlyRed

Reaction score
Hi All,
Trying to develop some recipes and when writing them down, things get a little scattered. I know I can get pretty cheap software, But was wondering if there is a downloadable PDF form or something that can help me keep track of recipes. Maybe something I can keep in a binder for future reference. How do you guys keep track of recipes and stuff?

Thanks,
Grizz

I like this:
Beer Calculus . homebrew recipe calculator

It prints really nicely

Yeah, that's the first brewing software/recipe calculator I used before buying beersmith...It is great. And now if you register for free to hopville, you can save them on their site (that was one of the reasons I stopped using it, the inability to save the recipes..which they changed 3 months AFTER I switched to beersmith...Oh well.

For the price and ease of use, it can't be beat.

I haven't bothered to register on their site, I just put in my recipe and print the page out. Then stick it away in a binder till tasting day, maybe make some notes and try again or just throw it away and start over.

maybe make some notes and try again or just throw it away and start over.

Aaaaaieee! :eek:

Never, ever, evar throw away recipes or notes! Even if the beer tastes like it was made by Petty Officer Suck on the HMS Fail, there's always something you can learn from your notes - even if the only note worth reading is "Don't ever try this again." :D

Seriously.

Bob

Back