Stupid Cowboy Trick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
Jones and Parcells sign Terrell Owens...all three to star in a new sequel to Brokeback Mtn. :D :D :D

Disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yea good luck with that one Cowboy fans. Bledsoe & Parcells are screamers at the players. TO will just love that stuff... History repeats itself

Just imagine if they would have kept Keyshawn Johnson? I wonder which would have been the squeakier wheel?

On a side note-anyone catch Brokeback MTN 2 parody on Mad TV last night?
(it was lesbians and the husbands where making them go back up to the mountain, very funny)

Jason

desertBrew said:
Yea good luck with that one Cowboy fans. Bledsoe & Parcells are screamers at the players. TO will just love that stuff... History repeats itself

i HOPE history will repeat itself...remember TO's first year in philly? They went to the SUPERBOWL, and he played an awesome game with a possibly career ending injury. ill take TO over any reciever anyday.

remember Jeff Garcia? He used to be a pro bowl QB...hmmm TO leaves the 49'ers and jeff garcia is not so much a pro bowler anymore...

Bjorn Borg said:
i HOPE history will repeat itself...remember TO's first year in philly? They went to the SUPERBOWL, and he played an awesome game with a possibly career ending injury. ill take TO over any reciever anyday.

remember Jeff Garcia? He used to be a pro bowl QB...hmmm TO leaves the 49'ers and jeff garcia is not so much a pro bowler anymore...

I'd agree but you got one year and then the honeymoons over. I think that's why Parcell's would have gone along with it. Just hope you get out of the gates with some wins. You never know, he may have matured over the last couple of months :cross:

Back