Music City Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtylarry

Reaction score
Just wondering if the club was still active? I browsed the forums on the clubs website and there's little to no activity. Also the news/etc seems pretty sparse. I just want to know if there's still happenings with the club before I send off my membership money.

Thanks!

There is a group of us from HBT that are getting ready to launch our own club. We have a section in the drunkin rumblings sections. It is the Misfits of Brewing Science.

You should check out their Facebook page. Looks like they keep that updated more than anything. I'm actually thinking about joining within the next month or so.

The Misfits are active as well, that is if you count buying hops and grain on the cheap. We have a Misfits of Brewing Science posting in the Drunkin Rumblings section. We will be making our club official real soon. The perks to being a member include access to group buys on hops, grain, and hanging out with some really cool dudes:tank:

1234 said:
The Misfits are active as well, that is if you count buying hops and grain on the cheap. We have a Misfits of Brewing Science posting in the Drunkin Rumblings section. We will be making our club official real soon. The perks to being a member include access to group buys on hops, grain, and hanging out with some really cool dudes:tank:

I would definitely be interested if you guys will be accepting members when you are official. Keep me posted!

None in Franklin that I'm aware of. Have you checked with anyone at the LHBS on 8th Ave?

Back