Southern Brewers Festival - Chattanooga, TN - Aug 28

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctufano

Reaction score
Guy at work told me about this.

Southern Brewers Festival - http://southernbrewersfestival.com/

Is Saturday, August 28 from 2pm to Midnight at the Chattanooga Waterfront

Preorder tix are $15, at event are $20

Theres a 'Party on the Pier' thats $75 for singles or $150 for couples. Includes: all access pass to party on the pier (duh), complimentary food, complimentary beer, commemorative mug and FREE beer token, preferred seating for band viewing

I looked around on website, beer tokens are $3, doesnt say how many tokens it takes to get a beer - probably one.

Suppose to be around 30 breweries present.

I'll probably go, drive up the morning of and stay in a hotel somewhere after (from Atlanta).

ATL-Nash-Brew-Blast.jpg

I'm curious about this one myself. Just went to Music City Brewfest last weekend in Nashville and had a blast. Looks like this one is set up differently with "tokens". Does anyone know how that works? Obviously, tokens get you beer, but does one $3 token get you one beer? Just trying to figure out how this is set up.

I'm not sure. People I work with that talked to me about this didnt show much additional interest in it, so I havent contacted the event people to find out any more details.

If you call em and find out lemme know!

I went a few years ago and IIRC it was one beer per token...in a 12oz souvenir mug...

Back