Bronze Replacement Head for March 809 Pump, question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surly

Reaction score
I have acquired a bronze replacement head for my March 809 pump. I now find I need the pin that the empeller rides on.

The one from the old plastic head cannot be switched out. Any ideas where I can pick one up?

Odd, the march pump I have w/ the polysulfonate head did have a pin that would just pull out, it was a bit tight, possibly due to stuff binding it up a bit, but it did come out. I bought a replacement head casing for mine when I broke one of the threaded ends, and I had to pull out my impeller and pin... but it worked fine.

Odd, the march pump I have w/ the polysulfonate head did have a pin that would just pull out, it was a bit tight, possibly due to stuff binding it up a bit, but it did come out. I bought a replacement head casing for mine when I broke one of the threaded ends, and I had to pull out my impeller and pin... but it worked fine.

The poly head has an impeller shaft that has a, "D" shape at the motor end.

I broke that poly head and bought a bronze head. It has a screw end for the shaft that holds the impeller. When the bronze head arrived, it did not have the shaft.

I am in communication with the company and I hope they make it right for me. They now, because of my issue have listed the bronze head with the correct shaft.

The poly head has an impeller shaft that has a, "D" shape at the motor end.

I broke that poly head and bought a bronze head. It has a screw end for the shaft that holds the impeller. When the bronze head arrived, it did not have the shaft.

I am in communication with the company and I hope they make it right for me. They now, because of my issue have listed the bronze head with the correct shaft.

The part number for the impeller shaft with the screw end that works with the brass heads is: PN# 0809-0008-1000

Back