Michigan Mashers Brewday v2 7/18/2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xiang

Reaction score
July 18th, 9:00am at my place.

I'm in Muskegon, just west of the Muskegon County Airport/Lakes Mall. I'll fire up the grill for burgers and brats. Bring some homebrews to share.

Send me a PM with your zipcode for a Mapquest link.

Ok so this is what Eric PMed me about.
Looks like I can do this one. I may even work it into my training depending on where you are. My GP's live by the airport I could drive there and ride the race bike over and back. lol

I'll let you know for sure when we get a little closer. I'm "hoping" to brew on the 11th.

Ok so this is what Eric PMed me about.
Looks like I can do this one. I may even work it into my training depending on where you are. My GP's live by the airport I could drive there and ride the race bike over and back. lol

I'll let you know for sure when we get a little closer. I'm "hoping" to brew on the 11th.

We hope you can make it.

Almost forgot, feel free to bring the swmbo along if you like.

Don't know if I will make it. If I do it wont be in the morning. I just looked and I'm racing Tri Del Sol that morning. It will depend on how I feel after the race.

are we webcasting this brewday?

i'll be there just dont quote me on the time. i'm getting asked to ride up with a bunch of bikers from my shop and they aren't leaving till 7am from the west side of town with a breakfast stop in otsego.

if someone wants to hitch a ride from there pm me before fri morn.

are we webcasting this brewday?

i'll be there just dont quote me on the time. i'm getting asked to ride up with a bunch of bikers from my shop and they aren't leaving till 7am from the west side of town with a breakfast stop in otsego.

if someone wants to hitch a ride from there pm me before fri morn.

I hadn't planned on brewcasting. I imagine I will be one of the last ones to start brewing Saturday, so its all good.

At some point the stars are going to align and I'm getting over to meet up with you guys. Glad to hear it was another great day!

John

Back