top gear (bbcamerica)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVR'ing the entire afternoon, since I've been out and about all day (and now need to watch some football). Best damn show on TV, I can't believe it took me as long as it did to get into it.

Sucks you can't watch up to date show here in the states on television I've found some places on the internets that have new shows though :D

It's recorded on a Wednesday evening and broadcast on a Sunday.

I'll watch the latest show tonight. Series 12 Episode 7

James May travels to California to take a look at what is being hailed as the future of motoring, the hydrogen-powered Honda Clarity. Meanwhile, out on the test track Jeremy Clarkson has a high-voltage encounter with the Tesla, a battery-powered super-car, and Richard Hammond takes an affectionate look back at 50 years of Touring Car racing.

The star in the reasonably priced car is none other than Tom Jones, and there are some festive fun and games in the studio to boot. Broadcast on:BBC Two, 9:00pm Sunday 14th DecemberDuration:59 minutesAvailable until: 8:59pm Sunday 4th JanuaryCategories: Credits:

Key talentJeremy ClarksonKey talentRichard HammondKey talentJames May

i thought i was watching a new one today. the modded some used cars to police cruisers.

That is at least a season or two behind, I always thought I was watching the up to date ones too until I started watching on the internet. Also BBCAmerica cuts out some of the show due to commercials and comments about Americans. It's pretty weak if you asked me.

Also BBCAmerica cuts out some of the show due to commercials and comments about Americans. It's pretty weak if you asked me.

Well, they did show the episode where the guys almost got lynched for painting "Man Love Is The Best!" "Hillary For President!" "NASCAR Sucks!" for their drive through Alabama. The conclusion was pretty straightforward, too... "Don't go to America!".

Well, they did show the episode where the guys almost got lynched for painting "Man Love Is The Best!" "Hillary For President!" "NASCAR Sucks!" for their drive through Alabama. The conclusion was pretty straightforward, too... "Don't go to America!".

Yeah I know it really made me feel great about my country.

Back