Long weekend of brewing ahead of me.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsnake

Reaction score
Friday is debaniel's Bananas Foster Dunkel brew (extract)
Saturday is Dude's Fat Tire Cloner (all-grain)
Sunday is AHS Special Holiday Ale (all-grain) if it arrives in time. Otherwise that's early next week.

:mug:

Friday is debaniel's Bananas Foster Dunkel brew (extract)
Saturday is Dude's Fat Tire Cloner (all-grain)
Sunday is AHS Special Holiday Ale (all-grain) if it arrives in time. Otherwise that's early next week.

:mug:

You go man. I'm debating whether to brew my first all grain Kolsch this weekend or next.. I have 2 on tap right now. I have one in a primary and one in a secondary. I also just bottled a batch of apfelwein.

What should I do?????

You go man. I'm debating whether to brew my first all grain Kolsch this weekend or next.. I have 2 on tap right now. I have one in a primary and one in a secondary. I also just bottled a batch of apfelwein.

What should I do?????

If you have empty fermenters, then you should be preparing to brew.

I'm suppose to go to Europe for three weeks so I'm already trying to think of what I want to brew right before I leave so I can just leave it ferment during that time so the fermenters don't have to sit there empty :p

I just realized after the above brewing I'll have 30 gallons in fermenters.

I don't know if I even have bottles for all this :eek:

I just realized after the above brewing I'll have 30 gallons in fermenters.

I don't know if I even have bottles for all this :eek:

Yeah I just started so I only have about 70 bottles saved, most of which bottle conditiong. Problem is between the beer and the apfelwein I have 30 more gallons sitting behind my couch. The answer: I ordered the needed keg parts and will put it all together next week. But in the meantime, it only forces me to have longer primaries, something I know Revy will love.

kegs my friend:)

Don't have the cash for that right now or room for it. I like my bottles but it's definately in the future. Just accepted a job offer that starts next year so I'll have to see what the future holds for me as far as moving into my own house.

Right now it's going to be save save save.

Back