Oktoberfest in Helen GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pi Kapp Beer Guy

Reaction score
So Im close to Helen Ga. well close enough. THere visitors ceenters claims the entire month as Oktoberfest. Does anyone know of the best time to go? Or is it really the best in the South East as i have herd? Just looking for suggestions as it is a bit of a drive to my homeland of cincinnati, ohio which claims to be the best Oktoberfest other than Germany.

So Im close to Helen Ga. well close enough. THere visitors ceenters claims the entire month as Oktoberfest. Does anyone know of the best time to go? Or is it really the best in the South East as i have herd? Just looking for suggestions as it is a bit of a drive to my homeland of cincinnati, ohio which claims to be the best Oktoberfest other than Germany.

GO early on a saturday.... When I was a lil kid it seemed huge.... but its mostly just a bunch of shops and beer.... style of an old german town. Its good for a nice day with the fam, significant other, or friends. There is also a rive you can tube down right there as well.

As far as being the best in the southeast I cant say for that... I believe it is the most known one for sure.... I haven't been to anything else nor have I been able to drink while in Helen.

Back