What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some texas brewery makes a 100 ibu ipa. They call it cabron. Stupid name. Horrible beer. Most horrible bitter ive ever had.

Runner up- Golden road mango cart. Nobody would drink it. I ended up taking it to a bbq and dumping it on someone else.

Non craft worst- becks dark. Why does this beer even exist? What purpose does it serve. I literally spit it out.

Just remembered, I tried New Belgiums Ranger IPA shortly after they released it. Tasted like ass. First beer I tossed after a sip..and I’ve had some bad ones

Wally Juice is pretty terrible. "Wally Juice is a hazier, juicier sequel to our original New England IPA, Wally"

Tastes nothing like a NEIPA, it isn't hazy, and I dumped all of it down the drain. Yuck.

Campo pale ale from Nicaragua. Not that it was terrible or undrinkable, just no flavor for a pale ale. During that trip I pretty much drank Tona which is like their budweiser. Was glad to come back to the states for a good ol American IPA

I’m sure it’s just the style but I could not finish Weihenstephaner Vitus. It tasted so bad. I’m sure it’s not a bad beer but it’s style just isn’t for me.

Shipyard Blood Orange, it tastes like orange soda. Very strong artificial orange flavor. It’s the worst beer I’ve ever tasted. Pretty certain I tossed most of it.

Recently at a small brewery in Flagstaff AZ that evidently specializes in sours (or maybe infected beers) I had a Gose that tasted like a glass of vinegar.

Back