Worlds oldest beer on Ebay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats cool and all, but WTF!! Who is it that has over 500Gs to spend on a beer. I don't think i could do it no matter how much money i had, must just be the tight ass in me. That is just one of those things that i couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on.

Cheers

The guy that won it is a record collector. Not many other items won much over $20. I wonder If he will actually pay for the thing?

chillHayze said:
The guy that won it is a record collector. Not many other items won much over $20. I wonder If he will actually pay for the thing?

I noticed that and thought the same thing...

Just an update...check out the guys feedback on this baby:

****** v00d004sc0re ( 55) Sep-21-07 00:06
Follow-up by v00d004sc0re (Oct-08-07 22:57):
SUCH A GREEDY ****** WHO DESERVED DISAPPOINTMENT.MAY YOU LOSE MORE HAIR&SLEEP!

Museum Quality ALLSOPP's ARCTIC ALE 1852 SEALED/FULL!!! (#260145824374) US $503,300.00 View

Guess he never paid!!!:D

And left for the buyer...
NEVER PAID! LIED! DO NOT TRUST! DEALERS BEWARE TYPICAL NONSENSE LIAR! BE WARNED!

Yeah saw that one coming!

Saw a blurb about this in the "Secret Santa Wishlist" thread. I wonder if we can get an idea of the recipe and possibly clone it? I know it was high alcohol but otherwise no idea....

Back