• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

100 better bottles - 6 gallon - $399 - fresno, ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could buy them, turn around and sell them at 20usd per and breakeven at 20 and have 80 approx for free. I might take awhile but offing them all at 20 that would be 4k. Wish I lived closer because I do suff like that all the time on CL.

insanely good deal and easy to turn a profit on, only if i lived out west instead of ohio

When someone takes this, can you put me down for two, please?

As an aside, why is the seller using nor cal's logo in the pic?

I have a brother in CA. He's thinking about grabbing them and selling them off. If he does, he will certainly sell them on this forum (he's a member here).

[edit: brother backed out. It's a 4 hour drive for him. Too much hassle, not enough $$$ to make it worthwhile]

If some is going to get these, I am in for 75usd shipped to 50322, as many as I can get.

Crap.

That's 600 miles round trip.

About $150 in gas + $50 trailer rental + $2,000 divorce attorney costs when my wife finds out.

Yeah, I could make a few dollars profit.

evrose said:
Crap.

That's 600 miles round trip.

About $150 in gas + $50 trailer rental + $2,000 divorce attorney costs when my wife finds out.

Yeah, I could make a few dollars profit.

My previous math was very much in error this am, but spot on now. Your $2000 estimate of divorce is way off base!

My previous math was very much in error this am, but spot on now. Your $2000 estimate of divorce is way off base!

Yeah, you're probably right.

Looks like I'll be skipping the bottles and keeping the wife.

~sigh~

;)

I would love a few of these if someone here ends up with them. If I still lived in Vegas id drive that far to get them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-BETTER-...372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc7446644

Same guy...

"These were used at a local brewery/winery bar that went out of busines, includes only what's on the pictures."

I doubt a brewery was using 100 carboys. lol

Maybe it was one of those places where you show up with some friends and "brew." A few weeks later you come back and bottle. There are a few around the Twin Cities. Seems like it would be cheaper to just buy a beginner kit, but this way an experienced brewer is there to guide you, provides ingredients, equipment, etc.

If they do end up for sale on here, please keep me posted! I would love a few of these, already broken 4 glass carboys. If I can I'll take 4 to replace the 4 glass that I've broke.

Also, how do we know they are better bottles and not just water bottles with a sticker?

Dude seriously you broke 4 already???

Invest in some carboy handles!

It was a collective effort by all my brewing buddies. Not just me. I only broke one, and that was because I tripped over the damn cat. Needless to say, we bought a cage for brew days.

Still at $10/ bottle not a bad deal.

And interesting at the quantity they have to have 200 bottles. I'm thinking this is as previously mentioned one of those places friends come and brew for a wine. We have one of those places here out in Lees Summit. Place is a joke, Novelty at best. They advertise as a "Home Brew Store". They laughed at me when I called them on a Saturday morning asking if they carried Lalvin D-47 for a wine I was wanting to make that afternoon when I was first getting into brewing. Cork-Suckers.

well someone got it last night for 399.. deal of the year.. one bid..

Back