Olympia WA Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I just noticed the thing about the Goldings, did you just do a surpise hop? I had 1 lbs of it.

-Brandon

As much as you guys are thanking me, you are the ones who made it happen. So, thank you. This wouldn't have happenned without your participation. Again, I thank everyone who placed an order and placed their trust in my hands. I hope everyone is happy with the hops they got and will make beautiful brews with them. In a weird way, I will be a part of every brew that is made with those hops and the honor is mine.

In a weird way, I will be a part of every brew that is made with those hops and the honor is mine.

Dude, I hope you didn't leave a part of you in my hops. That's just gross... :drunk: :)

Mine apparently are taking the long way around to get down to Cali. They'll be well travelled this way! Even if you don't want us saying it, thanks! :mug:

Got mine today too. Thanks Justin! The freezer is now full with 8 more lbs of hops! Should be set for a while.

My hops came yesterday, too. Two days from WA to IN thats pretty impressive for a gov't agency!

Thank you again Justin.

Got mine in nj 2 days ago thanks again.. If you do another buy in the future let me know...... Love the smell of hops in the morning

Is there anything that was leftover, just in-case I run into some guys who are in need of hops?

For those who ordered Magnum and Northern Brewer Hops. There was a small error while filling out the Alpha acid %. Magnums are 13.1% and Northern Brewer is 8.0%. The error occurred when Luke was writing out the name and % on the baggies. I attempted to correct the error, but the ink may have been smudged when putting them back into the second baggie for shipment. Sorry for any confusion. As for the extra hops, there were a few extra lbs left over. When I get back home on thursday, I will post in #78 what is left over. I had to wait until alexdagrate picked his order as there were some subs and I figured I would let him choose as he was a local pickup.

LEt me know if you have any northern brewer left over I will defintely take a pound or 2 if you have it

Oh never mind just read post 78. Are you gonna do another grain and hop buy in the future? I will keep my eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back