How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
451+10=461
First 5 as per original recipe, bottled and carbed, tastes awesome. Second 5 poured onto original recipe yeast cake but added a cinnamon stick to last 5 mins of boil. Likely will bottle in about one more week.

+5 466

Will be adding a tea of "Cinnamon Plus" at kegging for a Spiced Hard Apple Cider.

466 + 5 = 471!

Just brewed a quick batch of this tonight with 120L and a 1/2oz of cascade (6%AA). Cant' wait to try it!

486 + 8 = 494!

had a mathematical brainfart and added 1 US gallon of wort (less after boiling, I guess) to 5 imperial gallons of juice (was thinking, "5 gallons instead of 4 gallons, it'll be fine"). Well, actually, we wound up with about 6 imperial gallons of juice when all was squished and done. So we're hovering around 8 US gallons (30 litres) of "graff lite" in primary. WYeast 1098 chosen on spot in brewing supply store when Notty and S04/5 proved scarce. Improvisation is the tipsiest form of flattery.

524+10 = 534

Second time i've made this. The first time, it lasted 4 days in the kegerator.

I have thirsty roomates...

:rockin::mug: :tank::drunk:

Tossed another 5 gal into primary!

make that 570!!

Edit- Clayton got us off track, I think we're all better now

Whipped up another 5 gallons tonight which brings the total to 605.

Brewed 5 gallons on the 30th.
+ 5
----

edit: btw, this was an all-grain variation - no dme on hand...

Back