• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade my 50' IC for your counterflow or plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
I really don't want to give this up, but with an electric element, I have no choice.

So does anyone want to go back to a foolproof IC? It's NOT homemade and doesn't leak a drop. This is worth more than a counter flow, so make sure it's nice, i'm willing to take a hit, holding this thing above an element for 15 minutes is not fun!

DSCN3014.jpg

I would be willing to trade my plate chiller for your IC. My plate chiller is from dudadiesel.com here's a link to the chiller http://www.dudadiesel.com/img/item/HX12-20M1.jpg it is a 20 plate chiller.

It's worked good for me but with my single pump and whirlpool configuration a IC would work much better for me.

I think a 20 plate is kinda small. Let me think on it.

willing to just sell it then invest in a counter flow? if so i'm interested.

If nothing else works out I may just sell it.

I will trade you my counterflow w/ hoses and garden hose attachment for you IC

Back