I need a Pliny the Elder!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hukdizzle

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Not sure if this is against the rules because it's commercial beer, I apologize if it's not.

Unfortunately I am on the other side of the country from Russian River and getting a Pliny is pretty much impossible around here, hell we JUST got Stone to distribute here. On that note, I have been blowing paychecks on stone products as of late but I am terribly intrigued by this mythical Pliny the Elder I hear so much about. There are some craft and international stores here that I could pickup something for someone and cross ship if they would be every so gracious to ship me a bottle of this beer of the gods.

Anyone willing to help a fellow hop head out?

This is the best I can do for ya. But i do have 5-gallons brewing in the basement. :D

p1020872fm9.jpg

!!!!!!!!!! I gotta get my nose into one of those...... If hops didn't cost so damn much i'd put em in my car/house/stuff em in my nose...... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!

Back