What A Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeqmaster

Reaction score
I just yesterday came up with somewhat of a craigslist score. I got 5 cases of, perfect condition, 22oz. bottles, 24 - 12oz. bottles, 2000 mL flask, Aeration system (aquarium pump with filter, tubing, and diffusing stone), 3 Racking canes, 3 Hydrometers, 1 Thermometer, Siphone tubing, 6 - 6 Gallon fermenting Buckets (3 with spigots), 2 Bottle Cappers, A bunch of Bungs, Blow Off Valve, Cleaning solutions, Stirring Spoons, and some weird prototype pressure filler as well as various other odds and ends. ALL for a whopping... $30 !!!!!!!! I gave a bunch of it to a friend who's just starting up. But there was still plenty for me to use as well! It only gets better though...

I was a little bumbed cause it turns out the guy just sold some carboys, 4 corny kegs and C02 tank and regulator the day before which I would have been stoked to have. But then the next day, today, i come across 4 corny kegs on craigslist!!!! They were posted at $20 bucks each, but I was able to take the lot away for $60. What a great craigslist week!

Latest posts

Back