HELP!! Maximum Capacity!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 4 of my 5 carboys full, my keg just got filled, my closet is full of bottles, and my fermentation chiller is at work. My roomate wants to brew so i'll have to rack one of my primaries and this will put me at maximum capacity! what will i do!!!??? :D

there are no problems in brewing... only solutions in the making!
" send me ALL your bottled brew and I will have a carboy drop shiped to your house" all I need is your address......LOL
JJ

I'm on my way, with my crack Beer Solution Team in tow. We're kinda like the Geek Squad, only we don't charge for our services. We just drink beer until the crisis is averted.

This is funny to me because I have three of my four carboys full and I'm brewing again in a few days. When things get crowded, you find a way, son.

Attention! Attention!

I need 20 pounds of buffalo wings delivered to Oakland, CA STAT!!!

It's friggin' Friday and this dude is whining about too much beer? Real Homebrewers Drink Beer.

Cheesefood said:
It's friggin' Friday and this dude is whining about too much beer?

do we call him a Sally, or ask him if he was being sarcastic first? :D :cross:

Haha I'm kinda in the same boat.

I've got 5 beers bottled, 1 in secondary, and an apfelwein going. Problem is I'm out of bottles! And with all of this awesome homebrew no way I want to drink commercial. Gonna have to have some friends over to collect bottles!

And here I am, pissed because I have empty cornies. Well, one will get filled soon (Barley wine) and another in about a week (Hefe). I really want to bottle my melomel instead of kegging it so I'll need Rdwj to give me the Portugese Floor Corker some night.

heh...my friends have more empty kegs so i don't need to buy more. i'z just joking around :D

Actually, very little of the homebrew is ready to drink. the Kolsch is almost gone. i'm going to send a bunch to my dad and i'll have like two bottles left.

Even though i pretty much brewed the whole thing, my roomate bought the franziskaner clone so i don't drink it unless he is drinking it and that doesn't happen nearly often enough. same with the gonads and strife. the guy needs to go on a binge so i can join him.

i got two weeks left on the Bavarian Weisse-bier and then i'll be good to go.

but i do want to brew up some more...possibly some blood ale in a couple weeks...keep it going to so i don't have this lag time between brews any more.

thanks for the posts. this was fun :D

Back