Here to spend a ton of money...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleFisted

Reaction score
So I finally am going to purchase all the things that I have wanted for awhile and do them in one big lump some. My question is, is there any companys out there that someone would like to refer me to? Is there any company that has coupon codes, or give you a percentage off if you buy more? I am looking to spend near 500 dollars today. I am looking at getting some bulkheads, false bottoms, some more corney kegs, some propane burners. Also is there anything out there that you think a brew stand MUST have? I need some ideas !

I suggest that you buy slowly or you'll end up with crap you don't need or of a quality you don't want. Plus it is more fun that way. Took me a year to go from stove top to a single tier with lots of steps along the way. It was a blast going to the store every weekend. Now that I have a complete system, it's getting a little boring. All I do now is brew and clean. I love the builds.

Take your time, build your list, compare prices with shipping. When you have it, I'd submit your list to a couple of vendors that support HBT and ask them for their best deal.

Fragen kostet nichts!
German for Ask not, and ye shall not receive or It doesn't cost anything to ask.

Here is my issue I get two weeks of vacation a year all my other times is devoted to my work and cleaning the house, rebuilding, etc. I have these two weeks to build my brew stand so this is why I need to buy things now. :S I have the money just looking to get some good items

Build your hardware list, if you haven't already, then look up those items on the vendors posted in the section of the main site... Compare end costs across them and see who can offer you the better total deal. I'm sure there will be some that will charge more than others on items. I doubt you'll be able to get everything from just a single vendor. Unless you get lucky, or don't mind paying a bit more for some of the items.

Personally, I compare prices across a couple of online vendors, as well as local sources. I prefer to get what I can locally, when the price is close to what it would cost from the online store. If the local is charging too much, then I'll just order it online. Just be sure to factor in shipping costs with those online orders. That's usually where the difference gets made up...

Back