What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First true tailgate! NC State! The cup isn't really empty.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409406297.217191.jpg

Haha. That's awesome.

"Mom, Dad, I'm not ready to move out yet."

"That's fine son, but you have to move into the root cellar with grandma."

He can't even tell which of those beers is lighter in color. How can he be expected to choose a proper setting for his "reviews?" ;)

I wonder how he chooses between backgrounds. Will it be the sewer pipe in the basement or the room upstairs with the picture collage that only teenage girls have in their room. He probably has to borrow money from his mom for beer. Or she has to go buy it for him while he's arranging his picture collage.

Hell yeah!! I forgot i sent that to you haha i do know how much you like sports tho so i figured that was a perfect fit. :D

Oh I'm enjoying it alright. I usually keep it in my truck for times when I'm stuck in traffic and can't make it to a restroom in time. :p
I do like sports. I'm just very specific on what sports I enjoy watching. For example:
NFL=love it!,
college football=not too bad,
basketball=hate it,
baseball=would rather watch paint dry
soccer=would rather rip my eyes out and pour bleach in my ocular cavities and then use my now detached eyes to plug up my ears so I don't have to listen to soccer fans talking about soccer

Oh I'm enjoying it alright. I usually keep it in my truck for times when I'm stuck in traffic and can't make it to a restroom in time. :p
I do like sports. I'm just very specific on what sports I enjoy watching. For example:
NFL=love it!,
basketball=hate it,
soccer=would rather rip my eyes out and pour bleach in my ocular cavities

Haha fair enough. You a texans or cowboys fan?

Water. While staring at my brewing equipment, empty propane bottle, and the rain clouds setting in asking myself is it worth trying to brew today.

NFL=love it!,
basketball=hate it,
soccer=would rather rip my eyes out and pour bleach in my ocular cavities and then use my now detached eyes to plug up my ears so I don't have to listen to soccer fans talking about soccer

Don't hold back Wes, tell us how you really feel it's not healthy to keep all that stuff in

Hey if I can still respect you despite the fact you're a dolphins fan, I think you can look past me being a Patriots fan. ;)

I don't think anyone should ever look past anyone being a patriots fan. They should really make the extradition process easier.

Coffee. Another afternoon of driving bridezilla around approaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't think anyone should ever look past anyone being a patriots fan. They should really make the extradition process easier.

Coffee. Another afternoon of driving bridezilla around approaches.

Oh man that sucks maybe you can fill a camelpak up with beer and take it along with you. Or use this as a time to practice comprise for every wedding stop one beer stop

Oh man that sucks maybe you can fill a camelpak up with beer and take it along with you. Or use this as a time to practice comprise for every wedding stop one beer stop

Sadly, I just go without until the night is over. While out I or the boss grabs a growler. This weekend it will be sun king. We actually have a beer rule. If you get a tip of $100 or more you owe the shop fridge a twelve pack "no **** beer" as jack puts it.

For every day use I do keep glass coke bottles on hand to fill with hb porter. Great for walks to the park with the kids.

Water.

Having two Russian Imperial Stouts for lunch.

One is Dave37's and one is mine. Mixed the cups so I don't know which is which but I could immediately smell the difference. I feel like the guy in the YouTube video (or is it really me?). :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409417805.731631.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409417815.107557.jpg

I'm having a One-and-a-half IPA. It's pretty light on hop aroma, but has a bitterness that stood up to Kansas style BBQ sauce really well.

Sadly, I just go without until the night is over. While out I or the boss grabs a growler. This weekend it will be sun king. We actually have a beer rule. If you get a tip of $100 or more you owe the shop fridge a twelve pack "no **** beer" as jack puts it.

For every day use I do keep glass coke bottles on hand to fill with hb porter. Great for walks to the park with the kids.

Water.

Just by co-inkie-dink, I was searching "crab apple beer"...because I have about 30 lbs I need to do something with...and Sun King came up. Looks like they do a crab apple wit beer. Ever had it? Opinion?

I just picked another pound of muscadine grapes and I'm cooling off with a Diet Mountain Dew...then going back out to check another "secret" foraging spot.

Just by co-inkie-dink, I was searching "crab apple beer"...because I have about 30 lbs I need to do something with...and Sun King came up. Looks like they do a crab apple wit beer. Ever had it? Opinion?

I just picked another pound of muscadine grapes and I'm cooling off with a Diet Mountain Dew...then going back out to check another "secret" foraging spot.

No but I have to drive by there to get to work from the hb store. Will report back shortly.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409419781.282342.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1409419810.474373.jpg
Deal of the day. 55 bucks. Seller couldn't believe someone would "ruin that sign by cutting holes for taps"

Water.

My oaked red rye. Not moving from this chair.

College basketball > College football > World Cup

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409422072.772509.jpg

Latest posts

Back