New Belgium Glasses $5.99/2-pack + Free Shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to the OP: These are excellent glasses!

Huzzah SkyHighBrew88!
My thoughts exactly!

I came home to my glasses on the doorstep and i'm drinking from one now. I think this will be my new favorite glass. And did anyone notice the Fat Tire laser etching? Very nice. Screw the Sam Adams glass; this is far superior (yes, i have both). :rockin:

I am breaking them in with a Crooked Line DIPA (Uinta, SLC Utah).

I love the little nucleation logo! Too bad I am not a fan of NB beers, but the NB glasses are wonderful.

Mine arrived today as well. Definitely nice glasses. Thick walls, nice shape, good packaging. A steal for $7 shipped!

Got mine tonight as well. Noticed the etching in the bottom. Then immediately washed and poured a Creme brulee stout into it. What a rich beer!! Great glasses.

I have horrible luck with mail order glass. My "free" newcastle glass showed up as an empty box and my New Belgium glasses weren't treated well in transit apparently. One is cracked. :(

Didn't realize this thread got so huge!

I bought 2 sets, one for me and one as a gift. I love em', the etching keeps a nice mini foam head going & combine that with the shape of the glass, really allows for a lot of aroma goodness.

Got mine today! Nicer than I expected.

Currently enjoying a nice Rogue Imperial Red Ale in one.

Didn't realize this thread got so huge!

I bought 2 sets, one for me and one as a gift. I love em', the etching keeps a nice mini foam head going & combine that with the shape of the glass, really allows for a lot of aroma goodness.

Just got a couple more last night. Your right, about 90% of the hoppy beer I drink is out of these glasses. They really allow the aroma to float to the nose.

Well, I just bit the bullet and ordered a set. It sucks that I paid almost 200% of the price of the glassess for shipping.

Latest posts

Back