Single Tier Brewing stand schematics?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomersooner

Reaction score
Hello,

I am going to be starting my HERMS project soon and I was wondering if anyone has any scamatics for a single tier brewing stand. I want to use angled steel. I am thinking 2x2” about ¼” thickness. I have no clue how to weld so I contacted a shop here in Tulsa and they told me they just need a scamatic with measurements and what not. Any ideas or help?

Thanks

So i bought this stand from Sams for like $120. It has a 500lb limit so it will do what i need until i can get something welded. It has wheels and was suggested by the dude at my local home brew store.

are you going to fly sparge or batch sparge? What are you using for kettles? Are you going electric or gas? I have the plans for my stand but its made from 2x2" square steel tubing... PM me if you want them... Also, they are nearly the same as "nicksteck"'s plans from HBT, with a few variations (tippy dump option)

Yes, all electric. I want to be able to brew in my garage with the out having the door open, plus for me, there are a few other benefits to having an electric system.

Back