South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 19!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:fro:--Here we go with round 19!--:fro:
EVERYONE IS WELCOME... NJ PA DE NY MD VA
We run constant Group Buys in the New Jersey/Philadelphia/Delaware Area
Join us and keep homebrewers brewing!
We've been holding in down since Jan 2010! Over a year and a half of spreading the hobby!

THIS GROUP BUY IS NOW FULL. LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT ROUND STARTING IN A FEW WEEKS!

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sailes books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book <---- Take notice to price changes as of 08/02/11
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
  • ANY Briess Grain
  • GW-2ROW/PALE
  • Hops/Hop Extract
  • Fruit Puree
  • BrewCraft items
Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 42 bags
Airborneguy [PAID]: 1x CM-WHET, 1x FB-Pils, 4x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-MUNH, 2x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x CM-RYEM, 1x CM-WHET, 1x TF-CRY65
Martin2D [PAID]: 1x FB-PILS, 1x TF-OPTC, 1/2x BZ-MUNH
bigDbrew [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/2x GP-RICE(hulls), 1/3x CM-WHET
BrewThruYou [PAID]: 2x FB-PILS
05m50dan [PAID]: 1x CM-PALE, 1/3x GP-FLCRN
infection [PAID]: 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL
tmp155 [PAID]: 1x FB-WHET, 1/2x GP-RICE(hulls), 1/2x CM-RYEM
kruts111 [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x GP-RICE(hulls), 1/4x CM-RYEM
ryan0914 [PAID]: 2X CM-2ROW, 1X CM-SPIL, 1X BD-MOPA
rlp518 [PAID]: 1/3x GP-FLCRN, 1/4x CM-RYEM
ferman [PAID]: 1/3x GP-FLCRN, 1/3x CM-WHET
RoadKing [PAID]: 1x TF-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW
Willum [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x GP-RICE(hulls)
robbieo13 [PAID]: 1/3x CM-WHET
brewdude [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-PALE, 1x BD-MOPA

How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in about $4.30/bag for shipping.
  2. If you would like to order StarSan or any acid based chemical, there is a $15 Hazmat fee that will be added to the pallet. It can be split up between multiple people ordering StarSan.
  3. If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
  4. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  5. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  6. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

Im just waiting for fall and you to start those hop buys again! Can't wait for a fresh, solid selection.

Right on. I hope the farms have their new crop processed quickly. Right now it's slim pickings...maybe we can do one final one to give everyone a chance to get some great deals on what's left.

Anyone for 1/2 bag of (GP-FLCRN) Briess Flaked Corn 50 pound bag $0.56/lb?

How are the shipping fees figured? It says $110 flate rate plus 20% for fuel, thats $132. Split that between 42 bags and thats $3.14 per bag. Do they figure extra for the delivery driver to unload?

Whats the deal with no briess products? They just got the line but no product in stock yet?

Sold!

Lordura, bigDbrew and I will split the GP-RICE (Pall Corp Hulls, not Briess flakes).

I'll take a whole bag of FB-WHET.

Anybody for a 1/2 of CM-RYEM?

pola0502ds, There are extra fees associated with the way the grain comes to us for us to pick it up straight from the terminal and split up that night. Works best.
As for the Briess products: Homebrewers are not allowed to order Briess grains from NCM. The extract is fair game. I guess its a deal they made in their contract.

bigDbrew/Martin2d - updated!

GP isn't Briess.... we can order it. Sometimes they even sub it with Briess if they are out

1x CM-2ROW

RLP518 and tmp155 I will do 1/3 of CM-RYEM if you guys want to do thirds.

Anyone want to split 1/3 or 1/4 of BZ-SMOK smoked malt?

I'm still looking for someone to go in on GP-FLCRN Briess Flaked Corn 50 pound bag $0.56/lb with me

I wasn't in the market for rye, per se, but I'll help you guys out of you want.

tmp155 if you want half of rye, put me down for 1/4 and maybe someone else wants 1/4 to finish the sack split.

I'm still looking for someone to go in on GP-FLCRN Briess Flaked Corn 50 pound bag $0.56/lb with me

I wasn't in the market for rye, per se, but I'll help you guys out of you want.

Rich - I would be willing to split some flaked maize with you thirds if we can find one more person. I just can't see having 25+ pounds of it.

Rich - I would be willing to split some flaked maize with you thirds if we can find one more person. I just can't see having 25+ pounds of it.

Cool, Ev...let's see if we can get a third...Anyone for a third of a bag of flaked corn?

Back