Mixed case with rebate- Michelob craft a case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTomatoguy

Reaction score
2 Shock Top 6 packs
1 pale ale 6 pack
1 Hop Hound Amber wheat.

$29.92 after tax - $15.00 rebate

I figured I would try it for $15 a case of beer.

I liked their bottles..... they can keep their beer.

I tried a mix & match case that had their Marzen, that was about the only one I'd rate as a decent tasting brew.

I have liked pretty much all of the new Michelob brews (except for that wheat from last year). I haven't tried the shock top yet, but I have been craving a wheat lately.

I can't stomach Sunset Wheat. Tastes like Froot Loops to me.

Shock Top is a passable wit, and they seem to have it in a lot of bars (especially in St. Louis. Go figure!). I'll drink it if the draft specials are too good to pass up and my other choices are limited.

I can't stomach Sunset Wheat. Tastes like Froot Loops to me.

Shock Top is a passable wit, and they seem to have it in a lot of bars (especially in St. Louis. Go figure!). I'll drink it if the draft specials are too good to pass up and my other choices are limited.

The day I had it, it was 95 degrees and humid at a baseball game. I'm sure that had something to do with the drinkability of Lienies sunset wheat. I think cold bubbly goat pee would have been ok. I will buy a sixer for QC next time I go on a beer run.

Hop Hound Amber- I'm not getting any hops, it's ok.
xxguy- I agree, neat bottles.
Beers not bad for the price.
Bottles for upcoming batches.

2 Shock Top 6 packs
1 pale ale 6 pack
1 Hop Hound Amber wheat.

$29.92 after tax - $15.00 rebate

I figured I would try it for $15 a case of beer.

That's what I thought too. I got a letter from them today saying I sent the wrong UPC's in. I'm not buying 4 more to get $15. LOL:mug:

Back