Favorite canned beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's got be on this list already, but Revolution Anti-hero (and any of their other beers, for that matter, since they're all canned) is one of my favorites.

Pipeworks just started canning. Just had my first NvU in a can and it was scrumptious.

Yup NvU has always been fantastic
Also Half Acre's summer IPA Vallejo is ridiculously good and Daisy Cutter is often overlooked but always good

Not really a beer, but there's a hard cider canned and distributed by Meckley's Cidery here in Michigan called Cherry Bomb that's a blend of hard cider, Michigan tart cherries and lemon and weighs in at 6.9% ABV. :drunk:

Oh, oh! I already posted here, but I forgot about Anderson Valley's The Kimmie, The Yink, & The Holy Gose! Love that one. Not a hoppy brew, which is what I think OP was after, but damn good drinkin' anyway!

Anything from Tall Grass- their Buffalo Sweat stout is awesome, and Velvet Rooster (tripel) and Zombie Monkey (porter) are amazing.

Also love 6-point's Bengali.

dales.jpg

Back