• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 6g glass carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjv

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of these, removed from a 'You Make It' wine place. They are all fairly clean and in good condition.
$25 each. Located in Plymouth, pickup location is very close to M-14/I-96/I-275 interchange.

I'll post pics up later, but they are just standard 6g carboys..

At the moment, I am out. But I may be getting more soon. How many are you looking for?

Nope, just the Carboys so far..

I'll post up when I have more available!!:tank::fro:

I'm starting to get more of these in!

The previous ones were the 'Made in Mexico' ones, a bit shorter and fatter.. these are 'Made in Italy' and are a bit taller and narrower.

I also have some plastic ones. I believe they are HDPE(#2).

Mexico - $25 (maybe 4 or so left)
Italy - $30 (2 now and plenty on the way)
Plastic - $20 (Maybe 10 or so)

I'm starting to get more of these in!

The previous ones were the 'Made in Mexico' ones, a bit shorter and fatter.. these are 'Made in Italy' and are a bit taller and narrower.

I also have some plastic ones. I believe they are HDPE(#2).

Mexico - $25 (maybe 4 or so left)
Italy - $30 (2 now and plenty on the way)
Plastic - $20 (Maybe 10 or so)

Great, I'll find out when I can buzz over and get 2 Mexican ones. You going to MBG Summer festival this weekend?

Plastic on left, Italian, Mexi on right.
Plastic in top, Italian left, Mexi right.

I will actually be in AA on sat, for the Komen Foundation Ride for the Cure..

image-3083147962.jpg

image-2191513471.jpg

I am definitely interested in a couple of the Mexican car boys. Give me a call at 358-1630 and we'll figure something out.

Actually, I think that all of those have been claimed. Lots of the Italian model available though

I've got a few carboys left. Mostly 6g, maybe a couple 5g. Some 5g plastic ones. They won't last long!

Back