Naked City "City Series" Bottles Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
Here is the first line up of "City Series' beers.

Velocity.jpeg

Tenacity.jpeg

Ferocity.jpeg

Monstrocity.jpeg

Monstrocity (I know that it should be spelled Monstrosity but hey, this isn't the Sity Series) is currently in the secondary.

Ferocity is in the primary.

The others are in the planning stages.

These will all go on 750 ml corked bottles

And I have to mention the beer that sparked the City Series idea. Hoptrocity

This is the tap handle label.
Hoptrocity%20round%20tap%20copy.jpg

So, are these beers that you'll be selling, or are these still homebrew? I've lost track of where you are in the process.

They look really good, as usual!

Sweet. Only been here a few days and I've already learned to expect as much from you. :rockin:

Don't know if you need such a thing, but here's an online boolean dictionary:

http://www.onelook.com/

Just put an asterisk before "city" in the text window there, and you'll get a list of every word ending in "city." Might give you an idea or two.

(Drop the quotation marks, eg: *city.)

Originally posted by [email protected]

Just put an asterisk before "city" in the text window there, and you'll get a list of every word ending in "city." Might give you an idea or two.

Thanks Oakwolf. That sight will be very helpful.

Originally posted by the_bird
So, are these beers that you'll be selling, or are these still homebrew? I've lost track of where you are in the process.

They look really good, as usual!

These will be beers that we'll be selling...eventually. We just submitted our letter of intent for a space just north of downtown Seattle and we're meeting with the landlord on Monday or Tuesday next week.

If he excepts our offer we will start building out the space in early March and hopefully be open by August. :mug:

Hoptrocity has been getting great reviews around town. Collins Pub poured through a quarter barrel cask in about 3 hours last week and poured though a half barrel of draft in two days. He's putting another keg on tomorrow just in time for the Real Strong Beer Festival. :rockin:

Originally posted by YooperBrew
I really like your City idea- it's awesome.
Thanks Yoop, the City Series is inspired by Russian River's ''tion'' Series and Dude's post on his ''ude'' Series.

As long as nobody refers to your beers as an "Atrocity," you're all set ;)

Good luck with the landlord. Local place trying to get established has basically been forced to put their plans on hiatus because the landlord wouldn't grant them a 10-year lease. I'm not privy to all the details, but I suspect the brewers aren't willing to make the investment in getting their plant online without a LONG-term commitment, and the landlord is looking at the condos in the twin building across the street (old mill building, New England's loaded with 'em) and not wanting to lose his option to convert to residential space in the next decade, either.

Excellent job Brewtopia. Looking forward to the big opening and hopefully some early tastings of the brews.

You were talking about renaming the singel yesterday. How about Simplicity?

Sweet. Only been here a few days and I've already learned to expect as much from you. :rockin:

(Drop the quotation marks, eg: *city.)

205 city words to chose from.

Sagacity- Wisdom

Back