What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this up off ebay
DC488207-EE86-47C4-967C-FDB28A0C17B8-4964-00000A873DDC1581_zps488177c0.jpg

Also got a 525, shank, monster mill and hopper, bevflex, and a taprite regulator

I got an order in from Midwest, and High Gravity today. A new immersion chiller, and ingredients for 4 more batches of beer (IPA, Roggenbier, mild, and a summer Blonde). I think I may brew one of these today...

Yesterday was the 5/16" tubing to replace the 3/16" tubing NB sent me by mistake last week. Last week's supplies included my MM2 mill, some other hoses, auto-siphon clamp, bourbon barrel porter extract kit (first extract brew in almost two years), and grain bills for chocolate oak-aged imperial stout (Yeti clone) and honey amber. I brewed the bourbon barrel porter today.

I kind of miss the simplicity of extract brewing. I should do it more often.

2# pellet hops(willamette and nugget)
6 rhizomes (centennial, cascade, and nugget)
london esb smack pack

better get to work!

Pretty excited - did my SIL's taxes and am using the "reward money" for a Bayou Classic SP10 burner and a 25ft copper wort chiller. Two huge additions to get me 1) outside and 2) able to do full volume boils. :)

Pretty excited - did my SIL's taxes and am using the "reward money" for a Bayou Classic SP10 burner and a 25ft copper wort chiller. Two huge additions to get me 1) outside and 2) able to do full volume boils. :)

If it's not too late, think about getting the SQ14 instead!

I did read some of the debate between the two (SQ14 and SP10) and for my pretty simple 7.5 gal brewpot I think I'm good to go. Of course I'll regret that statement 6 months from now! :D I liked the wind buffer thingy on the SP10, although I saw a neat mod a guy did on here of an SQ14.

1lb of US Saaz pellet hops, a sanitary filter and stone for areation. Happy, happy, happy!

SQ14...ordered it halfway threw my brew this past weekend.

My turkey fryer Just did not have the bawls to bring 7.5 gal to a rolling boil.
I got a light boil and it took a long time to get there. I'm a bit worried.

After much confusion my Blichmann 10 gal kettle and plate chiller are out for delivery today.

Last week I got a package from them but it contained a burner and leg extensions I hadn't ordered. After calling Blichmann they discovered that labels were switched and my order went to some poor soul who was likely as disappointed as I was. Once the error was identified they shipped my gear immediately and threw in a set of brewing gloves by way of an apology.

Danby 4.4 for a twin tap tower conversion, 7lb barley crusher, grain and yeast.... and a go-pro for other hobbies....

Brewing Classic Styles by Jamil and Palmer. Two refrigerator/freezer thermometers for my kegerator and brew chamber and a nice 1 quart pyrex pitcher for measuring/vourlauf. Ive been getting stuff from Amazon and Brewhardware.com daily, the UPS driver and I are on a first name basis now. :cross:

Got a new fermentation bucket, replenished my yeast supplies, new swing top bottles, and some grains and hops to make a honey ale. :D

40qt professional aluminum stock pot for my HLT. $80 down to $36, plus free shipping, plus it got here in 26 hours.

#winning.

First gift from our wedding registry. We haven't even posted it on our website yet. Kind of crazy. 5 months out <gulp>.

Back