What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splurged on my first fermenter and got a SS Brew Bucket. Planning to put it to use today on a Belgian Stout.
CA3D23B6-79F7-494E-8096-6708FA02A849_zpsi7ocdl5g.jpg

2CD76762-1F28-479E-9FE5-51EF7720D32E_zpswz4jzsxp.jpg

Woot! Six pounds of hops for HopsDirect. Should be good on hops for a while.

I'm glad for you,,,,but ugh, still waiting on my 6# too. Damn UPS. Been 'on truck' in Philly (45 min away) for a day and set for Tuesday delivery. After original past Thursday delivery. Thanks UPS, thanks so much.

Took a while for me to get mine. I think both hopsdirect and UPS are stressed after Black Friday

just got a big box of hops too!! from AIH. gonna be doing some SMaSH brews and heavily hopped IPAs soon.....mmmm...hops

A bunch of 8oz ball jars that I'm going to use to store 16 lbs of English-style invert sugar syrup I'll make while I'm on holiday at the end of the month.

Took a while for me to get mine. I think both hopsdirect and UPS are stressed after Black Friday

Well mine was picked up on the 4th by FedEx (my bad, not UPS, sorry Brown) with a delivery date of the 10th. Now it's to be by the 15th by end of day). C'mon that's a bit ridiculous.

4 x 4 1/2" ss beer shanks without nipples on sale for $21 CDN to complete my keezer from Ontariobeerkegs. P.S. for Canadians, and I guess you Americans - they have an inventory clearance sale going on right now.

A coffee grinder that I can't open until Christmas. Not that I'll need it, the green coffee and popcorn popper aren't here yet anyway.

So to all those others that got some UK pilgrim from hopsdirect, any plans on how to use them?
Back OT, I got a dozen flavors for my homemade e-liquid.

So to all those others that got some UK pilgrim from hopsdirect, any plans on how to use them?
Back OT, I got a dozen flavors for my homemade e-liquid.

Interested in same thing. I thought about making a hop tea with some to see what they taste like

IDK what/if I'll get for Christmas brew-related. But I got myself & the ol' man cave a wrap-around desk & it a paint job. Wife tried to wash the old curtains & they disintegrated in the wash! Damn, now I need new curtains I hadn't accounted for. I feel like a bloody sideshow...slideshow video coming soon...

Got a new countertop induction cooker - should get the water up to boil a little faster. 1800 watt vs 1200 watt that the stove puts out. Plus it has a time and temperature control built in. :)

brand spanking new HLT and burner. Now my new tower is complete, and ready for this weekend

Back