CT Group grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poobah58

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
CLOSED.

Switching to this group but: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/grain-group-buy-mid-hudson-valley-ny-ct-round-2-a-347578/
I can pickup grain and bring to my area if it makes it any easier for anyone.

Trying to get a group buy together. Will stop at 42 bags. Will be buying from North Country Malt. I live in New Milford. I also travel to NYC area several times a week. Travel once in a while to Hartford and Wallingford. Most of the grains cost $37-$45 a bag. Figure $5 or so per bag for shipping. I have Paypal and would require to be paid up front. I will get exact pricing when I place the order.
We will settle the difference at pickup. Who's in?

You might want to check but I know star San has a hazardous materials surcharge, pbw might be the same. If it is you might want to limit the order to malt only. I'll probably need a sack of something or do a split. I'll let you know at the next hopd meeting if your going to be there. Thanks

There seems to be a lot of people in CT, including myself, who are in on the group buy out of Hudson Valley, NY. They are up to 24 bags already with some help muling bags to central CT. I say you guys join in on that buy and we can get it done quicker.

Im in for 2 bags of 2-row and will split a crystal 10 if anyones interested or a white wheat or a victory (amber).

Back