• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2+ pass cold plate and faucet/shank combo for jockey box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justincredible

Reaction score
I am in the process of putting together a jockey box but I am having trouble finding a decent deal on a cold plate. I'm not having much luck on ebay so I thought I'd see if I could find one on here.

I am also looking for a faucet/shank combo or two.

If you're not dead set on a 2 tap jockey box, I have a 1 circuit cold plate that looks like this:
image_895.jpg

It is already in a complete jockey box consisting of a small coleman cooler and has the appropriate connectors and a shank for a faucet; it is missing the faucet since I'm currently using it on my kegerator. The other side just has a hole drilled in the cooler with no shank. It needs to be cleaned and probably needs new tubing but let me know if you're interested. I could try to get some pics.

Am not sure if it's feasable, but I have a cold plate from soda system & soda gun attached. The thing is not complete. If you wanted to jerry rig (if it's possible) let me know. Has a bunch of tube connectors on it. No picture right now, it's in garage. A project I have yet to attack. PM me with email & a price you are wiling to pay with shipping if you are interested.

If you're not dead set on a 2 tap jockey box, I have a 1 circuit cold plate that looks like this:
image_895.jpg

It is already in a complete jockey box consisting of a small coleman cooler and has the appropriate connectors and a shank for a faucet; it is missing the faucet since I'm currently using it on my kegerator. The other side just has a hole drilled in the cooler with no shank. It needs to be cleaned and probably needs new tubing but let me know if you're interested. I could try to get some pics.

I already have a cooler but depending on the price might be interested in the cold plate, shank, and connectors. How much for those items?

$60 + shipping for the cold plate, connectors, and shank?

The shank is a shorter one, probably 3", so it doesn't protude into the cooler too much.

Gotcha covered big daddy. I have the parts from a jockey box I took apart and never rebuilt. 2 pass plate chiller, 2 shanks and faucets and all the hoses and hookups. I also have 2 Sanke kegs and couplers with it as well. How much of it do to need and do you have any goods to trade? I am looking for a couple of pin lock cornys with disconnects, a 3 or 4 position distributor and various other stuff.

Sent from my iPad using HB Talk

Back