A couple Dogfish Head Beers I'm searching for.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Struct

Reaction score
While I don't have too many outlets for trade as I live in a fairly rural East Texas town, I would be more than happy to pay a markup on them for your trouble.

Searching desperately for a couple bottles of Bitches Brew and also 90-minute IPA.

I've searched for both in Houston on my last trips, to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I also wouldn't be upset with the idea of getting one or two Pliny the Elders.

I can probably get both, but how does one ship beer. thought you couldn't do it?

Do you have fat tire in your area? I can't get them and want to try their fat tire.

Just make sure the 90min is fresh. Also you might want to look into DFH Squall IPA which is the bottle conditioned dry hopped version of the 90 Min

I also can get most DFH as they are right down the road... Let me know... I always love a good trade for some IPA not around these parts

Yes I can get what you need, even 120, pm if interested. I've shipped many before with no issue.

Back