First Label for First Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seattlebuoy

Reaction score
Inspired by Buford.

356477968_b204fc581c_o.jpg

Still in secondary on the brew, so no idea on ABV, just a placeholder.

We just moved to Arizona and a pack/herd/whatever of javelinas was the first wildlife we saw from our house, hence the name.

only if you count numbers, letters give a whole lot of additional batches.

I guess I am a zonie now, but no, coming from Seattle, so me likee me hops.

I also like your label. It has that 1890s sorta look.

What type of font did you use? Something standard from MS Word? Will you be using the top portion with the brewery name on all your labels?

Ninkasi said:
I also like your label. It has that 1890s sorta look.

What type of font did you use? Something standard from MS Word? Will you be using the top portion with the brewery name on all your labels?

From top to bottom:

Engravers Roman
Academy Engraved
Engravers MT
Copperplate Gothic Bold

I chose these because they were on my PC. Did not do a search, although dafont has some cool stuff. Planning on reusing the header and changing image & branding as required.

Where you at in AZ? Maybe we can get an exchange program going on. I live in Sierra Vista now (because of my job), but I have lived in Tucson my whole life. I go up there on my days off to see family and all. Peace out.
------------------------------------
Primary: Wee Heavy
Secondary: Imperial Stout
Keg: Irish Red

Nice label. Reminds me of the old AZ Wildlife handbooks. I take it that you're in Fountain Hills out north of the valley. You should see quite a bit of critters out there. Welcome to the board.

Wild

Back