New to board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanglewood16137

Reaction score
Hello i just found your board i am new to it but was a home brewer from 1993 to 99 then fell out of it. I built my new house with a 3 tier system in mind. The basement is 10'6" deep so there is lots of room plus unlimited cold water and free natural gas. I think i could be in heaven.

Rod

Well thanks guys i saw your system in the pics i was going similar but one on top next level one on left one on right and one in front then same for next tier. then i can go 3 simotanious batches. glutten for punishment. I can build it all myself since i have a complete fab shop mill lathe big drill press mig welder and tig welder and plasma cutter. i have almost all the kegs i need for it i am 2 short of the budwiser kind love those long straight sided ones.

Where are you guys from? I am in western PA

Rod

Uh oh, somebody's gonna give me a run for the money in the cool shop toys department. Welcome back to the brew game, Rod! Sounds like you're gonna have a great setup. Check out the links in my signature for a few of the projects I've been working on.

Hey Rod,
I'm in Buda, TX which is a town that truly has a single stop light but Austin HomeBrew Supply is just a short 30 minute drive away so I count myself lucky. I don't have access to a TIG rig but I'm practice MIG welding when I can get a chance and want to take an evening course at Austin Community College to gain cheap access to a TIG welder. It has been fun to watch Yuri post his progress on various projects and I for one would like to see some of your work since you have what sounds like a fully stocked shop. Welcome back.:mug:
Jeffrey

Thanks it tought since i have 2 kids to deal with a 245 acre farm and my own business and hunting season now spent deer hunting not enough time in a day need 12 more hours a day.

Rod

Back