has anyone re-created the White House Honey Ale label?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetcell

Protruding Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
has anyone re-created the label for the white house brews?

White-House-Honey-Ale.png

SWMBO asked me to brew this up for her election-night party (she's a policy wonk... this is DC after all) and i thought i'd go all the way and print up some labels. i could whip this up in Photoshop relatively quickly, but thought i should check first to see if anyone has already done it.

as an aside: what is that squiggly thing at the top of the label? looks like a cinderella-type horse-drawn carriage, or some sort of a family herald/coat-of-arms... maybe it's the symbol for the white house kitchen?

Squiggly thing looks like a cross between a bee and a hop cone.

Dont know of anyone who has a finished batch, but a friend is brewing this right now.

i'm also wanting some labels for this beer as i'm brewing it tonight. i've downloaded a couple pictures, but i'm not sure where to go from there.

I didn't create it. I just got it off a website. So yes that's the only resolution I have. Good enough for just playing around.

For you guys with illustrator i created a fast vectorbased White house that you can play around with. Attaching a preview.
Drop me a message if you want the .ai file and i will send if over.

Cheers!

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Thanks POAS and B_Anderson. I've been drinking this stuff for a week. I don't need labels for myself, I just write on the cap, but I want to give this stuff out to some friends and I think they'll subliminally enjoy the beer more with a nice label on the bottle.

Thanks for the this logo. I've got some bottled now and some requests for them with the labels. I am going to try the milk glue option.

That's what happens when you drink too many home brews and decide upon updating a signature.

Back