Triumphant Return!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llazy_llama

Reaction score
You last visited: 07-12-2009 at 11:51 PM

Man, has it been six months already? I never really intended for this forum to take a back seat, but life got crazy in a big way. For those of you who remember me, sorry about my sudden departure. To the newer folks around here, I look forward to meeting you all.

As I mentioned, things got pretty crazy. I deployed, lost my wife (who took most of my possessions), and am in the process of losing my house. Thankfully, this deployment is just about over, and I should be back to the real world in about a week. Luckily, all my homebrew supplies will still be waiting for me, so I should have much more time for brewing soon.

Anywho, I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. Hopefully I'll be back in force now! :mug:

Jesus, I've missed you!!!!!!!!! Glad you are okay.

I kept you memory alive though, almost daily I call upon your name at least 5-6 times by posting this:

chart.jpg

SOrry about the wife thing..but glad you got through the deployment ok!!!

Hah, that old thing! Glad to see you're still around, Revvy, and thanks for the welcome. :mug:

Shecky: If you ain't laughing, you're crying. True, there's been plenty of both, but I'm pretty excited to be going home soon despite everything.

After you posted in my "dinner" thread, I went looking for you!

I don't know what to say about the marriage, and the financial woes. I'm sorry seems very small in the "big"ness of that.

I really have missed you, and I'm glad to hear that you're still around and still have your sense of humor about you.

Now, when you get back home- go brew!

First off, let me thank you for your service!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles while you have been deployed. It sounds like you have the right attitude and I'm sure you are going to be better for everything you have been through.

Keep your head up and it will be nice to have you back home and on HBT!:mug:

Latest posts

Back